Editor’s note: This log is based on information submitted to the newspaper by Philomath Fire & Rescue. Locations are approximate. Following is a rundown of all calls for the period of July 30-Aug. 5:
FRIDAY, JULY 30
• Medical, 6:38 a.m., 500 block of North Eighth Street.
• Lines down/arching, 6:55 a.m., Applegate Street and South 19th Street, telephone/cable lines down.
• Medical, 12:53 p.m., 3000 block of Main Street.
• Mutual aid, 2:54 p.m., Philomath Fire & Rescue Station 203, providing backup to Monroe.
• Mutual aid, 6:38 p.m., Philomath Fire & Rescue Station 203, providing backup to Monroe.
SATURDAY, JULY 31
• Small fire, 2:01 a.m., 400 block of Sunshine Avenue, abandoned campfire.
• Small fire, 2:26 a.m., Melville Crescent and Sunshine Avenue, abandoned campfire, same location as previous call, Philomath Police Department assisted.
• Mutual aid, 3:53 p.m., Philomath Fire & Rescue Station 203, providing backup to Monroe.
• Crash, 4:06 p.m., Highway 20 near Lone Star Road, two-vehicle collision with injuries, read separate story.
SUNDAY, AUG. 1
• Medical, 1:17 a.m., 3000 block of Acorn Court.
• Medical, 7:07 a.m., 800 block of North 12th Street.
• Smoke investigation, 8:17 a.m., 1800 block of Industrial Way.
• Medical, 8:23 p.m., 1000 block of Main Street.
MONDAY, AUG. 2
• Medical, 10:11 a.m., 1900 block of McBee Road.
TUESDAY, AUG. 3
• Lines down/arching, 12:28 p.m., North 13th Street and College Street, telephone/cable lines down.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 4
• Mutual aid, 12:52 p.m., Monroe Station 1700, provided coverage while Monroe Rural Fire Protection District responded to a wildland fire call.
• Wildland fire, 1:11 p.m., Old River Road and Hubbard Road near Monroe, responded to fire on a farm near Monroe but the call was canceled en route.
• Mutual aid, 5:34 p.m., Philomath Fire & Rescue Station 203, providing backup to Monroe.
• Medical, 7:22 p.m., 500 block of South 19th Street.
THURSDAY, AUG. 5
• Medical, 4:22 a.m., 24000 block of Starr Creek Road.