Editor’s note: This log is based on information submitted to the newspaper by Philomath Fire & Rescue. Locations are approximate. Following is a rundown of all calls for the period of Sept. 10-16:
FRIDAY, SEPT. 10
• Medical, 1:04 p.m., 500 block of South 19th Street.
• Mutual aid, 2:33 p.m., Corvallis Fire Department Station 2, providing backup to Corvallis.
• Medical, 3:23 p.m., 23000 block of Highway 34.
• Medical, 8:51 p.m., 1300 block of Applegate Street.
SATURDAY, SEPT. 11
• Medical, 9:35 a.m., 600 block of North 19th Street.
• Mutual aid, 8:50 p.m., Philomath Fire & Rescue Station 203, providing backup to Monroe.
• Medical, 11:07 p.m., 500 block of North 12th Street.
SUNDAY, SEPT. 12
• Crash, 10:08 a.m., Chapel Drive and Bellfountain Road, single vehicle in ditch, no injuries.
• Medical, 12:58 p.m., 200 block of South 13th Street.
• Burning complaint, 5:23 p.m., 1600 block of College Street.
• Medical, 10:55 p.m., 1100 block of Pioneer Street.
MONDAY, SEPT. 13
• Vehicle/pedestrian incident, 3:10 p.m., 1900 block of Main Street, vehicle injures pedestrian; see separate story.
• Medical, 11:23 p.m., 300 block of North 13th Street.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 14
• Medical, 6:51 a.m., Kings Valley-Hoskins Fire Station.
• Public assistance, 10:03 p.m., 1100 block of North Ninth Street.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 16
• Mutual aid, 10:04 a.m., Philomath Fire & Rescue Station 203, providing backup to Monroe.
• Public assistance, 6:35 p.m., 23600 block of Highway 20.
Listing (bullet point and read more link on template)
Fire calls for the period of Sept. 10-16 includes a response to a single-vehicle accident into a ditch at Bellfountain and Chapel.
PhilomathNews.com has no paywall and to keep it that way, we rely on voluntary memberships. If you’re already a member, thank you for contributing. To join our community as a member or to make a one-time contribution, please CLICK HERE.