Editor’s note: This log is based on information submitted to the newspaper by Philomath Fire & Rescue. Locations are approximate. Following is a rundown of all calls for the period of May 12-18:
SATURDAY, MAY 13
• Medical, 6:37 p.m., 200 block of South 15th Street.
SUNDAY, MAY 14
• Medical, 3:49 a.m., 900 block of North Ninth Street.
MONDAY, MAY 15
• Medical, 7:14 a.m., 3100 block of West Hills Road.
• Crash, 11:37 a.m., 5400 block of Southwest Philomath Boulevard, Corvallis; multiple vehicles involved; Philomath Fire & Rescue responded with an engine with three personnel plus the fire chief; personnel provided hazard abatement duties for fuel spills on the road.
• Medical, 8:26 p.m., 24000 block of Ervin Road.
TUESDAY, MAY 16
• Medical, 6:20 a.m., 600 block of Main Street.
• Medical, 9:07 a.m., 800 block of Wyatt Lane.
• Gas leak, 1:01 p.m., 500 block of Cedar Place; firefighters responded to a report of a construction crew that cut into a gas line; no major leak was found and NW Natural sent personnel.
• Crash, 4:15 p.m., Bellfountain Road and Llewellyn Road; two-car crash at intersection; minor injuries; see separate story.
• Burning complaint, 4:33 p.m., 2400 block of Newton Street.
THURSDAY, MAY 18
• Medical, 10:10 a.m., 33000 block of Snowbird Lane.
• Public assistance, 2:50 p.m., 2200 block of Rosecrest Drive.
• Medical, 2:53 p.m., 400 block of Benton View Drive.
• Medical, 4:22 p.m., Southwest 53rd Street and Southwest Watenpaugh Avenue, Corvallis.
• Crash, 4:38 p.m., Highway 20 and Porter Road; single vehicle off the roadway; two people with minor injuries; deputy fire chief assisted; engine canceled en route; Blodgett-Summit Rural Fire responded.