Editor’s note: This log is based on information submitted to the newspaper by Philomath Fire & Rescue. Locations are approximate. Following is a rundown of all calls for the period of June 18-24:
FRIDAY, JUNE 18
• Crash, 11:13 a.m., Highway 20 near Blitz Lane, Philomath Fire & Rescue assisted with a truck and duty officer on a two-vehicle crash in the Blodgett Fire District, minor injuries, one person transported to hospital for further evaluation.
• Medical, 3:22 p.m., 800 block of North 12th Street.
SATURDAY, JUNE 19
• Medical, 1:49 a.m., 1800 block of College Street.
• Medical, 12:09 p.m. 200 block of Mount Union Avenue.
• Medical, 4:06 p.m., 7200 block of Southwest Deerhaven Drive.
• Public assistance, 4:45 p.m., 2200 block of Rosecrest Drive.
SUNDAY, JUNE 20
• Medical, 6 p.m., 300 block of North Seventh Street.
• Medical, 8:56 p.m., 24000 block of Penland Drive.
MONDAY, JUNE 21
• Medical, 12:36 p.m., 1100 block of Main Street.
• Medical, 6:35 p.m., 200 block of North 14th Street.
• Public assistance, 8:21 p.m., 200 block of North 14th Street.
• Crash, 9:20 p.m., South 13th Street and Applegate Street, driver injured by own car after parking and leaving it in gear, minor injuries, person transported to hospital for further evaluation.
TUESDAY, JUNE 22
• Medical, 4:17 a.m., 35000 block of Kings Valley Highway.
• Medical, 9:47 a.m., Southwest Airport Road and Bellfountain Road.
• Fire alarm, 3 p.m., 2000 block of Applegate Street.
• Fire, 5:24 p.m., 1100 block of Applegate Street, small bark dust fire at the post office from a discarded cigarette. The fire department reminds the public that in times of extreme dry conditions to pay particular attention to smoking materials and never toss a cigarette out of the window of a moving vehicle.
• Medical, 5:49 p.m., 1600 block of Main Street.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23
• Medical, 6:05 p.m., 1100 block of North Ninth Street.
• Medical, 6:15 p.m., 31000 block of Horse Farm Lane.
• Medical, 6:26 p.m., 2200 block of Rosecrest Drive.