Editor’s note: This log is based on information submitted to the newspaper by Philomath Fire & Rescue. Locations are approximate. Following is a rundown of all calls for the period of Aug. 20-26:
FRIDAY, AUG. 20
• Medical, 12:57 p.m., 3200 block of Southwest West Hills Road, Corvallis.
SATURDAY, AUG. 21
• Fire, 6:36 a.m., 31000 block of Bellfountain Road, illegal burn pile extinguished by fire personnel.
• Medical, 9 a.m., Station 201.
• Medical, 12:24 p.m., 33000 block of Mustang Lane.
• Fire, 1:13 p.m., 2100 block of Southwest 71st Street, Corvallis, garage and vehicle destroyed, see separate story.
• Mutual aid, 5:03 p.m., Philomath Fire & Rescue Station 203, providing backup to Monroe.
MONDAY, AUG. 23
• Crash, 10:39 a.m., Southwest Airport Road and Bellfountain Road, single-vehicle accident off the road, patient self-extricated and transported to hospital with minor injuries; incident also ignited a small grass fire that was quickly extinguished.
• Mutual aid, 8:26 p.m., Philomath Fire & Rescue Station 203, providing backup to Monroe.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 25
• Medical, 8:43 a.m., 300 block of South 19th Street.
THURSDAY, AUG. 26
• Public assistance, 1:31 p.m., 2000 block of Rosecrest Drive.
• Medical, 9 p.m., 20000 block of Summit Highway.