Editor’s note: This log is based on information submitted to the newspaper by Philomath Fire & Rescue. Locations are approximate. Following is a rundown of all calls for the period of April 28-May 4:
FRIDAY, APRIL 28
• Mutual aid, 5:59 a.m., Highway 20 and Clem Road; fatal crash in Lincoln County; Philomath Fire & Rescue responded with an engine crew of three personnel and an incident commander; Blodgett-Summit Rural Fire Protection District also assisted.
SATURDAY, APRIL 29
• Public assistance, 1:59 a.m., 500 block of South 19th Street.
• Crash, 3:24 a.m., 24000 block of Highway 20; single-vehicle rollover crash with driver and passenger; one person transported to Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries; highway closed for approximately 45 minutes; Philomath Fire & Rescue responded with two engine companies with a total of five personnel and an incident commander.
• Fire alarm, 6:06 a.m., 500 block of North 12th Street.
• Medical, 12:38 p.m., 24000 block of Evergreen Road.
SUNDAY, APRIL 30
• Public assistance, 12:24 a.m., 24000 block of Gellatly Way.
• Public assistance, 5:26 p.m., 1100 block of North Ninth Street
• Medical, 8:41 p.m., 1200 block of North 19th Street.
• Public assistance, 11:02 p.m., 1100 block of North Ninth Street.
MONDAY, MAY 1
• Crash, 11:59 a.m., Bellfountain Road and Southwest 53rd Street, Corvallis; two-vehicle crash with two drivers reporting no injuries; Philomath Fire & Rescue responded with two engine companies with a total of four personnel and an incident commander.
• Fire, 6:42 p.m., 6600 block of Janet Way; residential fire that started in a water heater in a building adjacent to the main structure; fire extinguished by the homeowner before the arrival of fire crews; fire was contained to the water heater with no spread to the building; the cause of the fire was undetermined; Philomath Fire & Rescue responded with two engine companies with a total of four personnel, a water tender with a single operator and an additional officer.
TUESDAY, MAY 2
• Public assistance, 6:46 p.m., 1100 block of North Ninth Street.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 3
• Public assistance, 8:57 p.m., 25000 block of Falcon Place.
THURSDAY, MAY 4
• Public assistance, 12:03 a.m., 2200 block of Rosecrest Drive.
• Medical, 10:26 a.m., 100 block of North Eighth Street.
• Medical, 8:21 p.m., 600 block of Pioneer Street.