Editor’s note: This log is based on information submitted to the newspaper by Philomath Fire & Rescue. Locations are approximate. Following is a rundown of all calls for the period of April 23-29:
SATURDAY, APRIL 24
• Medical, 1:12 a.m., 1300 block of West Hills Road.
• Medical, 2:44 a.m., 300 block of Robb Place.
• Crash, 6:10 p.m., North Ninth Street and Quail Glenn Drive, two-vehicle collision, minor injuries.
SUNDAY, APRIL 25
• Medical, 8:13 a.m., 3000 block of Applegate Street.
• Medical, 12:41 p.m., 200 block of North 12th Street.
• Crash, 8:23 p.m., Highway 20 near milepost 30, no injuries, call canceled en route.
• Public assistance, 11:22 p.m., 1100 block of North Ninth Street.
MONDAY, APRIL 26
• Mutual aid, 1:59 p.m., 400 block of Northwest Harrison Boulevard, Corvallis.
• Agency assistance, 9:22 p.m., 25000 block of Alpine Road, Monroe, fire call canceled en route.
TUESDAY, APRIL 27
• Medical, 12:11 a.m., 100 block of North 15th Street.
• Medical, 11:12 a.m., 25000 block of Stokes Lane.
• Medical, 7:17 a.m., 38000 block of Kings Valley Highway.
• Small fire, 9:42 p.m., 500 block of North 11th Street, burn pile with no permit grew out of control and got into a tree, homeowner extinguished most of the fire but firefighters took care of hotspots in the tree.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28
• Crash, 10:36 p.m., Main Street and 24th Street, single vehicle with two passengers off road, no injuries initially reported and treatment refused, driver arrested by police and second passenger then requested medical treatment and was transported to Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center with minor injuries.
THURSDAY, APRIL 29
• Medical, 6:30 p.m., 400 block of South 17th Street.