The Philomath School Board plans to meet at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Philomath School District office’s conference room.
The meeting agenda includes:
• The appointment of two citizens to the school district’s Budget Committee.
• Discussion and possible vote on educator evaluation protocols.
• A review of the school district’s State Report Card.
• An update on COVID-19 data.
• An update on the Clemens Foundation pool scholarship.
• Discussion of a boundary change with the Corvallis School District and a request for an equalizing payment in relation to the subject properties.
• Discussion of Philomath High School’s schedule.
• Other routine business, including personnel changes, out-of-state travel requests and review of reports on compliance with public school standards and the Student Investment Account.
School Board members are also scheduled to meet in executive session prior to the regular meeting at 6 p.m. Executive sessions are closed to the public.
The PSD office is located at 1620 Applegate St., with access to the meeting through a door at the back of the building. Meetings are also livestreamed on the school district’s YouTube channel.
PhilomathNews.com has no paywall and to keep it that way, we rely on voluntary memberships. If you’re already a member, thank you for contributing. To join our community as a member or to make a one-time contribution, please CLICK HERE.