Oregon State University released this week the names of students who made the scholastic honor roll for the completed spring term. The list includes 53 students that in OSU records show Philomath as their hometown and one that lists Blodgett as her hometown.
To be included on the honor roll, students must earn a B-plus (3.5) or better average and carry at least six graded hours of coursework. Following are names of local students earning inclusion, including their class and area of study.
• Ethan D. Abernathy, Sophomore, Tourism, Rec, & Adventure Lead; Ruby A. Ackermann, Senior, Public Health; Brooke F. Aduviri, Senior, Mechanical Engineering; Lucas S. Ainsworth, Junior, History; Joseph A. Bartholomeusz, Sophomore, Political Science.
• Rachel A. Bartholomeusz, Sophomore, Psychology; Dylan G. Bennett, Junior, Mechanical Engineering; Briah G. Benson, Sophomore, General Engineering; Bryan P. Caples, Junior, Computer Science; Andrew J. Chatfield, Junior, Mechanical Engineering.
• Madeline M. Coe, Sophomore, Chemistry; Sawyer G. Culbertson, Senior, Women, Gender, and Sexuality; Theodore C. Daniels, Junior, Accountancy; Audrey A. Davis, Sophomore, Chemical Engineering; Jensen S. Davis, Senior, Mechanical Engineering.
• Zoey R. Derrick, Freshman, Psychology; Justin M. Enghauser, Junior, Computer Science; Elliot S. Foley, Senior, Computer Science; Madison M. Francis, Junior, Zoology; Elise L. Graham, Senior, Psychology.
• Breena M. Hansen, Senior, Forest Engineering; Jayson W. Kildea, Senior, Computer Science; Emily M. King, Junior, BioHealth Sciences; Gillian S. Kliewer, Junior, Speech Communication; Pontipe Kopkaew, Post Baccalaureate, Computer Science.
• Annaliese H. Kramer, Junior, Creative Writing; Natalie D. LaFevre, Senior, Natural Resources; Reagan M. Larson, Sophomore, Mathematics; Kathleen H. Lillis, Senior, Business Information Systems; Kelsey M. Looper, Senior, Forestry.
• Julie K. Louangchoumphonh, Freshman, Human Devel and Family Science; Sarah C. Mason, Junior, Pre-Graphic Design; Cole R. Matthews, Sophomore, General Engineering; Evan W. McDaniel, Senior, Business Information Systems; Alexandria M. Miller, Post Baccalaureate, Biology.
• Ethan C. Morris, Post Baccalaureate, Computer Science; Jon Nelson, Senior, Computer Science; Breeana C. Ringwald, Senior, Psychology; Sophie M. Robinson, Freshman, Pre-Teaching; Kane A. Rust, Senior, Environmental Engineering.
• Mia G. Rust, Junior, BioHealth Sciences; Ella M. Ryan, Junior, Ecological Engineering; Natividad M. Salcido, Sophomore, Psychology; Jeremy A. Schaffer, Senior, Marine Studies; Jay G. Schoepflin, Junior, Creative Writing.
• Brady E. Scroggins, Sophomore, Accountancy; Amelia Skinkis, Sophomore, English; Kc A. Snow, Senior, Psychology; Finn A. Tasker, Sophomore, University Exploratory Studies; Bryan E. Thomas, Freshman, Digital Communication Arts.
• Randall W. Tipsword, Senior, Forestry; Desmond Virasak-Holmes, Senior, Computer Science; Ashlynn M. Wulk, Junior, Psychology.
• Natalie J. Orlando, Junior, Biology.