The Philomath Inclusivity Ad Hoc Committee plans to meet at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The committee’s agenda includes:
• A discussion to identify term lengths for committee members.
• A recommendation for the City Council for a proposed document on council rules.
• A discussion on the committee’s mission statement, objectives and goals.
• A discussion on a potential name change and training ideas.
• A discussion on the possibility of changing the meeting schedule.
Committee members will meet virtually through Zoom. The public can watch a live stream of the meeting on the city’s Facebook page.