Editor’s note: This log is based on information submitted to the newspaper by Philomath Fire & Rescue. Locations are approximate. Following is a rundown of all calls for the period of May 13-19:
FRIDAY, MAY 13
• Fire alarm, 2:25 p.m., 7200 block of Southwest Philomath Boulevard, Corvallis.
• Medical, 5:08 p.m., 24000 block of Neuman Road, Corvallis.
SATURDAY, MAY 14
• Crash, 10:54 a.m., 26200 Finley Refuge Road, Corvallis; single vehicle off roadway with man pinned inside with significant leg injuries; Fire & Rescue personnel extricated the man and he was transported via Corvallis Fire ambulance to Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center.
• Mutual aid, 5:47 p.m., Corvallis Fire Station No. 2; providing backup service to neighboring agency.
• Car fire, 7:05 p.m., 2700 block of Newton Street; vehicle with mechanical issue caught fire in residential driveway and was out by the time firefighters arrived.
SUNDAY, MAY 15
• Crash, 1:18 a.m., Highway 20 near milepost 35 (about 5 miles west of Blodgett); single vehicle crash into a tree with minor injuries; Corvallis Fire ambulance provided transport to Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center.
• Small fire, 4:08 p.m., 300 block of North Ninth Street; mattress near garbage cans on fire; neighbors extinguished prior to Fire & Rescue’s arrival; no other damage reported.
• Medical, 4:10 p.m., 24000 block of Ballard Drive.
MONDAY, MAY 16
• Medical, 1:47 p.m., 600 block of Main Street.
• Smoke investigation, 7:18 p.m., Evergreen Road near milepost 2.
TUESDAY, MAY 17
• Medical, 1:39 a.m., 100 block of North Eighth Street.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 18
• Medical, 8:19 a.m., 25000 block of Oak Lane.
• Fire alarm, 10:46 p.m., 300 block of North 15th Street; canceled en route.
THURSDAY, MAY 19
• Medical, 1:41 p.m., Highway 20 and Kings Valley Highway.
• Medical, 4:08 p.m., 1900 block of Main Street.