Editor’s note: This log is based on information submitted to the newspaper by Philomath Fire & Rescue. Locations are approximate. Following is a rundown of all calls for the period of March 4-10:
FRIDAY, MARCH 4
• Crash, 10:01 a.m., Highway 20 near Springer Road, single-vehicle rollover upside down in ditch on north side of highway, driver self-extricated and refused medical care or transport; Highway 20 closed for approximately 20 minutes; Philomath Fire & Rescue responded with a truck crew, rescue and a command officer; also responding were Oregon State Police, Corvallis Fire Department ambulance, Benton County Sheriff’s Office and Philomath Police Department; driver cited for careless driving.
• Medical, 2:33 p.m., 1200 block of Applegate Street.
SATURDAY, MARCH 5
• Medical, 4:16 a.m., 800 block of North 12th Street.
MONDAY, MARCH 7
• Medical, 3:44 a.m., 24000 block of Southwest Airport Avenue.
• Medical, 8:57 a.m., 100 block of North Seventh Street.
• Public assistance, 3:22 p.m., 600 block of South 15th Street.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9
• Crash, 9:16 a.m., Highway 20 near Byrd Lane, Blodgett, call canceled en route.
• Lines down/arcing, 11:35 a.m., Kings Valley Highway near Mahogany Lane.