Editor’s note: This log is based on information submitted to the newspaper by Philomath Fire & Rescue. Locations are approximate. Following is a rundown of all calls for the period of March 11-17:
FRIDAY, MARCH 11
• Medical, 11:45 a.m., 1000 block of Main Street.
• Odor investigation, 12:13 p.m., 2100 block of Main Street.
SATURDAY, MARCH 12
• Crash, 1:06 p.m., Highway 20 and Kings Valley Highway, motorcycle slipping on road surface with driver off the bike; medical response included treatment for possible back and spine injuries followed by transport via Corvallis Fire ambulance to Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Corvallis; Fire & Rescue’s response included one truck with four personnel and a duty officer.
• Medical, 3:34 p.m., 2300 block of Green Street.
SUNDAY, MARCH 13
• Medical, 5:19 a.m., 7200 block of Deerhaven Drive.
• Medical, 1:34 p.m., 24000 block of Redwood Lane.
MONDAY, MARCH 14
• Medical, 1:34 a.m., 16000 block of Highway 34, Alsea.
THURSDAY, MARCH 17
• Medical, 3:07 p.m.23000 block of Highway 20.
• Fire, 4:37 p.m., South 20th Street and Applegate Street, semi-truck engine fire. See separate story for details.