Editor’s note: This log is based on information submitted to the newspaper by Philomath Fire & Rescue. Locations are approximate. Following is a rundown of all calls for the period of Jan. 20-26:
FRIDAY, JAN. 20
• Fire alarm, 12:18 p.m., 100 block of South 21st Street.
• Crash, 1:18 p.m., Highway 20 near Blodgett; no injuries reported.
• Apartment fire, 11:56 p.m., 900 block of Southwest Washington Avenue, Corvallis; Fire & Rescue responded with a truck, two personnel and an officer and assisted with salvage operations.
SATURDAY, JAN. 21
• Fire alarm, 1:35 a.m., 300 block of Southwest 26th Street, Corvallis.
• Crash, 5:20 a.m., Highway 99 near Starr Road, Monroe; Fire & Rescue responded with a truck, four personnel and an officer to assist in bringing a person up the side of a steep embankment.
• Medical, 1:07 p.m., 3100 block of Main Street.
• Medical, 3:23 p.m., 24000 block of Decker Road.
SUNDAY, JAN. 22
• Medical, 2:33 p.m., 24000 block of Highway 20.
• Fire alarm, 3:58 p.m., 30000 block of Bellfountain Road.
MONDAY, JAN. 23
• Medical, 11:07 a.m., 400 block of South 18th Street.
TUESDAY, JAN. 24
• Medical, 7:59 p.m., 22000 block of Woods Creek Road.
• Crash, 9:27 p.m., Fern Road and Powder House Road; vehicle crashed off the side of Fern Road between the two Powder House Road intersections and landed on its top; Fire & Rescue extricated the motorist and brought the person up a steep embankment; the person was transported via Corvallis Fire ambulance to Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
WEDNESDAY, JAN. 25
• Medical, 8:25 a.m., 6000 block of Southwest West Hills Road.
• Medical, 3:38 p.m., 24000 block of Decker Road.
• Medical, 6:28 p.m., 1700 block of Main Street.
THURSDAY, JAN. 26
• Public assistance, 6:17 a.m., 2200 block of Rosecrest Drive.
• Medical, 4:24 p.m., 300 block of North Ninth Street.
• Medical, 10:39 p.m., 600 block of South 16th Street.