Property tax statements and certified values are available online, the Benton County Assessor’s Office announced this week.
To perform a property search, go to the county assessor’s website.
Payments for property taxes are due by Nov. 15. Those who pay taxes in full by the deadline will receive a 3% discount, county officials said.
Alternatively, taxpayers have the option to spread payments over several installments. The first installment, equal to one-third of the total amount due, is payable on Nov. 15, followed by subsequent one-third payments on Feb. 15 and May 15.
In accordance with state law, interest will be charged on any late installment payment. However, interest on the late portion of the first installment payment will not start accruing until Dec. 16.
To make payments:
- Deposit at a drop box located at the Kalapuya Building, 4500 SW Research Way, Corvallis.
- Visit the county tax office on the first floor of the Kalapuya Building.
- Send payments via postal mail to the Benton County Tax Office, P.O. Box 964, Corvallis, OR 97339. Payments must be postmarked by Nov. 15 to be considered timely.
- Make payments at Oregon State Credit Union branches within Benton County or at the Umpqua Bank in Monroe. Bring payment coupons when paying at the financial institutions.
- Make online payments by following the steps to pay by credit card, debit card or electronic check.
- Pay by phone at 1-866-898-2918.
For inquiries or further information regarding tax statements, payment options or related tax matters, contact the Benton County Tax Office at 541-766-6808 or send an email inquiry.
For valuation questions, contact the Benton County Assessment Department at 541-766-6855 or send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.