North Marion vs. Philomath (at Crescent Valley HS)
Date: Thursday, April 8
Start Time: 2 p.m.
• The Warriors advanced in the “Elite 8 Girls Soccer Showcase” with a first-round win over Gladstone on Tuesday. Now Philomath faces North Marion in the semifinals. Seeded No. 2 in the eight-team tournament, the Warriors come in with a 9-1 overall record.
• North Marion is also 9-1 on the season. The Huskies advanced with a 3-2 win over Woodburn on Tuesday.
• Philomath has allowed just six goals in 10 games this season (three of those scored in one game by defending 5A champion Crescent Valley). The Warriors are averaging 3.9 goals per game on offense.
• North Marion is a Tri-Valley Conference team and was formerly in the Oregon West before the most recent realignment.
• The Huskies only loss this season came to Gladstone, 4-0, the team that Philomath eliminated on Tuesday. North Marion also defeated Gladstone during this short season, 2-1.
• North Marion is averaging 5.7 goals per game, the most prolific offense of any Class 4A team.
• The two schools haven’t met in girls soccer since the 2017 season — the Huskies final year in the Oregon West. North Marion swept Philomath by scores of 2-0 and 1-0. Philomath’s last wins over the Huskies came in 2016 by scores of 3-0 and 3-1.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org