VOLUME 4, NUMBER 236
Thursday, November 2, 2023
Good afternoon. In the newsletter today: The city of Philomath has unveiled its plans for a Parade of Lights and we have all of the info on the Dec. 16 event. Also, state cross-country, girls soccer playoffs and a state title at the middle school level make up this week’s Warrior Watch column.
Thanks for reading!
Brad Fuqua, publisher/editor
City organizes the inaugural Parade of Lights and invites organizations, businesses and other groups to participate in the event that has been scheduled for Dec. 16
Local residents and those coming in from surrounding communities will have a new event to experience next month with the introduction of the Philomath Parade of Lights. The special event, […]
The Class 4A cross-country meet this weekend in Eugene will have some interesting angles when it comes to Philomath High’s participation. For the girls, it […]
Public safety officials plan to test the Linn-Benton Alert System at 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 4, the Benton County Sheriff’s Office announced. Officials said the […]
The tens of thousands of Oregonians who buy their own health insurance can now start shopping for the best plan for next year. Open enrollment […]
Philomath in Photos
In Case You Missed It …
Keeping the pressure on was the name of the game Tuesday afternoon. Philomath pushed hard in the second half and kept the Molalla defense on […]
The Oregon Legislature plans to convene early next year and the Rep. David Gomberg, who represents Philomath as part of his district, said he’s allowed […]
A collection of images from Philomath High’s 3-1 girls soccer win over Molalla in the first round of the 4A playoffs Tuesday.
• Friday, Nov. 3: Omelet Dinner at College United Methodist Church, 5-7 p.m.
• Friday, Nov. 3: Country Dance at Marys River Grange Hall, 7-10 p.m.
• Saturday, Nov. 4: Tag Sale at Ashbrook Independent School, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
• Saturday, Nov. 4: Ladies Guild of Peace Lutheran Church of Philomath Holiday Bazaar, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
• Saturday, Nov. 4: Philomath Frolic and Rodeo Holiday Craft Fair, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Saturday, Nov. 4: PHS Cross-Country at Class 4A State Championships, 11:45 a.m.
• Saturday, Nov. 4: PHS Girls Soccer at Hidden Valley, 7 p.m.
• Sunday, Nov. 5: Philomath Frolic and Rodeo Holiday Craft Fair, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.