• Letters can be no longer than 400 words.
• Letters must include the writer's full name. Anonymous letters and letters written under pseudonyms will not be considered. For verification purposes, they must also include the writer's physical address, email address and telephone number.
• Writers should disclose any personal or financial interest in the subject matter of their letters.
• For those sending letters in via email, please place the text of the letter in the body and do not send attachments.
• Letters are subject to editing in the areas of grammar, newspaper style and clarity.
• Letters determined to be obscene, libelous or copied from other sources will not be published.
• Personal attacks on other writers, business complaints, poetry or religious testimony will not be accepted.
• Writers are limited to one published letter per 30-day period.
For those who would like to write a longer viewpoint article, contact Publisher/Editor Brad Fuqua at [email protected]