Editor’s note: The Law Enforcement report is based on information submitted by the Philomath Police Department in addition to activity logs published by the Benton County Sheriff’s Office. All calls for service may not be included. The status of incidents might change after further investigation. Locations are approximate. People arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven otherwise.
Philomath Police Department Log
FRIDAY, APRIL 23
• Suspicious circumstance, 10:15 a.m., 1700 block of Main Street.
• Domestic disturbance, 4:05 p.m., 500 block of South 17th Street.
• Suspicious circumstance, 6:55 p.m., 2500 block of Applegate Street.
• Warrant, 7:41 p.m., 2600 block of Main Street, police arrested Terry Blaine Herbert, 43, of Corvallis, on a warrant for probation violation, Herbert was cited in lieu of custody.
• Suspicious vehicle, 10:10 p.m., Jeffery Place and Newton Street.
• Phone harassment, 11:03 p.m., 3100 block of Main Street.
Traffic stops: 19 (2 citations, 17 warnings); agency assistance: 3.
SATURDAY, APRIL 24
• Civil dispute, 3:44 p.m., 500 block of Canberra Drive.
• Crash, 6:10 p.m., Quail Glenn Drive and North Ninth Street
Traffic stops: 12 (6 citations, 6 warnings); abandoned vehicle: 1; mental hold: 1;
SUNDAY, APRIL 25
• Suspicious vehicle, 1:50 a.m., 1300 block of Applegate Street.
• Suspicious vehicle, 8:51 p.m., Maple Street and South 17th Street.
Traffic stops: 8 (1 citation, 7 warnings); non-911 issue: 1.
MONDAY, APRIL 26
• Suspicious vehicle, 1:21 a.m., Woods Creek Road near milepost 1.
• Shoplifting (reported), 9:50 a.m., 1700 block of Main Street, report of tools stolen from Marys Peak True Value, female suspect on video.
• Found dog, 3:20 p.m., South 15th Street and Cedar Street.
• Unauthorized use of motor vehicle (reported), 4:35 p.m., 1300 block of Applegate Street.
• Disorderly conduct, 5:12 p.m., 100 block of South 14th Street.
Traffic stops: 8 (1 citation, 7 warnings); agency assistance: 2; traffic complaint: 1; parking complaint: 1.
TUESDAY, APRIL 27
• Fraud (reported), 10:01 a.m., 500 block of Fawn Lane.
• Trespass (reported), 12:42 p.m., 2800 block of Newton Place.
• Found person, 1:54 p.m., North 12th Street and Pioneer Street.
• Criminal mischief, 8:04 p.m., 1700 block of Main Street; police later arrested Mitchell Eugene Pyron, 23, of Corvallis, on charges of first-degree criminal mischief-vandalism, in the 26000 block of Llewellyn Road, Corvallis.
Traffic stops: 7 (2 citations, 5 warnings); agency assistance: 2; person assistance: 1.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28
• Eluding, 2:54 p.m., North 19th Street and West Hills Road, no other information provided.
• Warrant, 3 p.m., 100 block of North Ninth Street, no other information provided on possible arrest or citation.
• Crash, 10:36 p.m., Main Street and South 24th Street, one-car crash, police arrested Teresa Marie Knittle, 27, of South Beach, on charges of driving under the influence (drugs) and reckless driving; Knittle was issued citations in lieu of custody.
• Park ordinance violation, 10:57 p.m., 200 block of South 23rd Street.
Traffic stops: 5 (1 citation, 4 warnings).
THURSDAY, APRIL 29
• Found property, 9:59 a.m., 300 block of South 11th Street, no information on item found.
• Warrant, 5:17 p.m., 700 block of Quail Glenn Drive, police arrested Glenn Dale Vosberg, 51, of Albany, on a warrant for contempt of court.
• Suspicious vehicle, 8:43 p.m., 500 block of Applegate Street.
Traffic stops: 7 (3 citations, 4 warnings); person assistance: 1; welfare check: 1; abandoned vehicle: 1; traffic complaint: 1; agency assistance: 1.
SATURDAY, APRIL 24
• Drugs, no time reported, Main Street and 19th Street, deputies arrested Adam Cole Young, 31, of Eugene, on charges of failure to carry or present a driver’s license and possession of methamphetamine; Young allegedly had about 10 grams of meth and 16 pounds of marijuana, BCSO reported.
• Warrant, 9:45 p.m., Highway 20 near milepost 41, deputies arrested Aaron Bryce Clemmer, 41, of Sweet Home, on a warrant out of Albany Municipal Court; Clemmer was cited and released.
• Warrant, 10:25 p.m., Highway 20 near milepost 37, deputies arrested Sean Michael Wohlers, 36, of Corvallis, on a warrant out of Linn County for probation violation; Wohlers was cited and released.
MONDAY, APRIL 26
• Warrants, 12:09 a.m., Highway 20 near Kings Valley Highway, deputies arrested Julianne Phillips, 27, of Sweet Home, on six active warrants issued by four jurisdictions; Phillips was cited and released.