Editor’s note: This log is based on information submitted to the newspaper by Philomath Fire & Rescue. Locations are approximate.
Philomath Fire & Rescue responded to 13 calls over the past week — eight designated as emergency medical services with the other five involving firefighters.
Following is a rundown of all calls for the period of Dec. 4-10:
SATURDAY, DEC. 5
• Burning complaint, 2:09 a.m., 2500 block of Newton Street.
• Fire (car), 1:57 p.m., 500 block of North 12th Street, fire out on arrival.
SUNDAY, DEC. 6
• Fire (burn pile), 9:06 a.m., Highway 20 and Davis Road, Blodgett. Small 5-by-5-foot unattended burn pile, turned over to Blodgett Fire.
• Fire (residential), 10:46 a.m., 1900 block of Applegate Street, drive belt failure on washing machine, some smoke but no fire, washing machine removed from the house.
MONDAY, DEC. 7
• Public assistance, 7:51 a.m., 2000 block of Applegate Street.
TUESDAY, DEC. 8
• Public assistance, 5:25 a.m., 700 block of North 12th Street.
• Medical, 11:37 p.m., 100 block of North Ninth Street.
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 9
• Medical, 6:24 p.m., 700 block of North 12th Street.
THURSDAY, DEC. 10
• Public assistance, 12:23 a.m., 700 block of North 12th Street.
• Public assistance, 4:11 a.m., 700 block of North 12th Street.
• Medical, 12:05 p.m., 2800 block of Newton Street.
• Medical (traffic accident), 2:20 p.m., South 15th Street and Chapel Drive, no injuries.
• Medical, 5:04 p.m., 300 block of South 30th Street.